PRIVACY – TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The owner of the site: https://www.cascinamarchisio.com
informs that the data you provide to the owner of this site at the time of completing the “contact form” or sending e-mail available on the site itself, will be processed in compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data. The contact form made available on the site has the sole purpose of allowing visitors to contact, if they wish, the owner of the site, by sending an email to the owner. This information concerns the personal data sent by the visitor during the compilation of the contact form. We inform you that the data you voluntarily give through the form will be transformed into an email that may be stored in the system of receiving emails used by the owner of the site. Your data is not stored on this platform and will not be disclosed to third parties.
- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA The data sent by you through the contact form will be used for the sole purpose of being able to contact you, in order to fulfill any requests contained in the message.
- NATURE OF DATA PROCESSED AND MODALITIES OF TREATMENT The personal data processed will be exclusively the common data strictly necessary and relevant to the purpose of contacting you. The processing is done directly by the owner and stored in the e-mail address book.
- NATURE OF THE CONFERENCE AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL Remember that you are not obliged to give the site manager personal data through the contact form. The provision of your data via the contact form is optional. However, refusal to provide for the purposes will make it impossible to contact the owner of the website through the contact form made available on the site.
- HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT Personal data collected through the contact form will be sent by email to the manager of this website, which will be the data controller.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY With reference to the art.7 of the D.Lgs. 196/2003 and to the art. 15 “right of access”, art. 16 “right of rectification”, art. 17 “right to cancellation”, art. 18 “right to limitation of processing”, art. 20 “right to portability “, art.21” right of opposition to the automated decision-making process of the GDPR 679/2016, the interested party exercises his rights by writing to the Data Controller at the following address: E-MAIL: email@example.com
- DURATION OF THE TREATMENT The treatment will last no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected.
- PLACE OF TREATMENT The data will be processed by the data controller at their registered office or operational headquarters
What are cookies? A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that can be stored on your browser or on your computer’s hard drive when you visit our website. Cookies contain information about your visits to the aforementioned website.
Third-party cookies: Visiting a website you can receive cookies from the site visited (first part), both from sites managed by other organizations (third parties). Notable examples are the presence of “embed” video or “social plugin” from social network services.
These are parts of the page visited generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use is aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all the sites managed by third parties. The management of information collected by third parties is governed by the relevant information to which reference is made. To guarantee greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various information and methods for managing cookies are set out below.
Facebook informative: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Facebook (configuration): accedere al proprio account. Sezione privacy.
Twitter informative: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
Google+ informative: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
You Tube informative: https://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines
How to change cookie settingsMost browsers allow you to delete cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.How to change the settings for: